Monday, September 12, 2011

Bolt to make 1st appearance after Daegu at Zagreb today




World's fastest man, Usain Bolt of Jamaica will compete in the 100m at the 61st edition of the Boris Hanzekovic Memorial, an IAAF World Challenge meet in Zagreb, Croatia today, his first outing after winning 2 gold medals at the World Championships in Daegu 2 weeks ago

He said at the press conference at Zagreb :

"I look at this as an opportunity to make up for the world championship, I am looking forward to this,"

"I am coming here to do my best, to try to run fast. I missed out on the world championship, so I want to see how fast I could have gone. I am still feeling good. I am pretty confident and am just looking forward to it,"

"I am focused, determined to be the best at what I do, so I am just looking forward to the rest of my season and the rest of my career".

this," he said at the press conference at Zagreb

No comments:

Post a Comment